[ALAC] [ALT-Plus] [CPWG] PIR and Dot Org

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Jan 6 19:10:00 UTC 2020

Dear all,

indeed - the DotMobi Liaison was on the DotMobi Policy Advisory Board.
But IMHO Roberto's suggestion for a Liaison to the PIR Board sounds good.
For those interested, DotMobi Liaison Reports can be found on:
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/dotMOBI+Liaison+Reports

Kindest regards,

Olivier

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD