[ALAC] [CPWG] PIR and Dot Org

Jonathan Zuck JZuck at innovatorsnetwork.org
Mon Jan 6 02:58:50 UTC 2020

Thanks Maureen. Jacob has quickly fallen into the clutches of Godwin's Law. Reductio ad Nazium. The At-Large mandate is specifically NOT to represent organizations but instead individual end users. There is, in fact, an entity within the ICANN community which DOES represent the interests of not for profit organizations, NPOC. I had a long and involved conversation with Jacob, at Evan's behest and was coming around to some of his points and and we concluded he would make other introductions. Comparing us sticking to our remit to being antisemitic is beyond the pale!

We need to find our own way on this, with a focus on individual end users, and perhaps some concerns over organizational practices, but we owe SAVEDOTORG absolutely nothing and, after that op-ed, we should tell them to go to Hell. Just my two cents.

Jonathan Zuck
Executive Director
Innovators Network Foundation
www.Innovatorsnetwork.org<http://www.Innovatorsnetwork.org>