[ALAC] Fwd: [ICANN Community Leaders] ICANN67 Cancun - Coronavirus (2019-nCOV)

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Sat Feb 15 23:56:55 UTC 2020

Maureen, one of the things I think you could raise with Goran relates to
what we might be facing at the Cancun airport. I have already heard
stories of lengthy delays getting through immigration here in Canada
where, I would have thought, we were equipped to handle this. Cancun
airport, according to the ICANN67 webpage, is a very large and busy
airport with many flights coming and going from all around the world.
What do we know about the added screening process at the airport and the
potential delays, lengthy lineups, etc.

Another good way to pick up a virus is to spend hours in immigration
queues with hundreds of other visitors in hot stuffy conditions.

Marita