[ALAC] Podcast interview on domaining and end users

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Thu Dec 3 14:33:12 UTC 2020

Hi all,

As part of the aftermath of my presentation at last month's NARALO meeting,
"An Unsympathetic Introduction to Internet Domaining", I was invited  by
Josh Reason for an interview on his podcast normally targeted at domain
inventors:

The podcast interview was released today. We seemed to have more in
agreement than one might expect, though of course there were areas of ...
departure.

The full interview is available here.
<https://www.spreaker.com/user/joshdotco/digital-fortune-14-evan-leibovitch>

I'll be interested to know what you think.

And thanks, Eduardo, for setting this all in motion.

Evan Leibovitch, Toronto Canada
@evanleibovitch / @el56