[ALAC] Reports for the ALAC meeting

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 05:06:50 UTC 2020

Just a heads up.

ALAC MONTHLY MEETING
<https://community.icann.org/pages/resumedraft.action?draftId=146079788&draftShareId=61205ef9-a574-49b9-86da-c59f22e3265c&>

1. *The Policy section* of the ALAC meeting agenda is greatly summarised,
but Jonathan, Olivier and Ricardo are invited to speak on anything that is
on top in their meetings this past and upcoming month. (that item has been
assigned 10 minutes. People will be encouraged to get further information
at the CPWG and OFBWG monthly meetings.)

2. *The Reports section* - (for Liaisons, WG Leaders and RALO Chairs) I
would appreciate if anyone has anything to raise from their monthly reports
and want to draw this to the attention of the ALAC meeting, that they
provide a topic heading so that they can be introduced in order. Any late
contributions. 2-3 mins each.

3. *Post ATLAS III/2020 At-Large Activities *- Although I would appreciate
a brief written update on any new developments from Activity Leaders in
your  section of the table, if there is anything significant that you would
like to highlight with regards to your assigned Activity you will be able
to give a brief rundown here. 3-5 mins max, each. Prepare for any questions.

4, *September ALAC meeting* - The CEO, Goran Marby has accepted an
invitation to spend a bit of time with us at our next meeting to answer any
questions that At-Large might have  for him about anything. He will only
have 20 mins max and will deal only with questions that are sent me for
forwarding to him before the meeting. Leon will join us as well, as per
usual.  More on that next month.

Maureen