[ALAC] ALT-Plus meeting agenda

Hadia Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi Hadia at tra.gov.eg
Tue Aug 18 10:45:53 UTC 2020

Dear Maureen,
I can provide an update about the webinars and I would like to suggest a session for the At-Large during ICANN69.
I propose a session with the title “ Coordinating the Internet unique identifiers and the interests of the Internet users”  The session would attempt to explore, identify and present the interests of the Internet users in relation to the Internet unique identifiers. The session would start by presenting how the coordination and collaboration between different stakeholders ensures that policy development and technical functions are carried in the public interest and then would present the Internet users’ possible interests from different angles.

On a separate note: I don’t know when is today’s meeting. Staff could you please send me an invitation to today’s meeting and check which email those invitations are sent to. Thank you.

Kind regards
Hadia