[ALAC] ALT-Plus meeting agenda

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 15:38:09 UTC 2020

Greetings At-Large Leaders

I have not received any notifications of discussion topics for the ALT+
meeting tomorrow. I know that it is holiday time and some people are not
going to be available. If this is the case and we dont have the leaders
there,  then we can cancel the meeting this month. The current matters we
have for an agenda at the moment are:

*4. Unaffiliated Individual Members Mobilisation WP - Roberto Gaetano *

*5. ICANN69 Prep: New block schedules and planning of sessions - At-Large
inputs - Maureen Hilyard, Gisella Gruber*

*         a. Reintroduction of the EG-IG session -an update - Olivier
Crepin Leblond*

*         b. Prep Week participation?*

*         c. At-Large Plenaries in Week 1?*

*6. CPWG Topic: ??*

*7. OFBWG Topic:  ??*
<https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=136121358>

*8. RALO  Chairs' Topic(s): ??*

*9. Outreach and Engagement: ??*

*10. Capacity Building (and Webinars) WG: ??*