[ALAC] [SOAC-Leaders-ICANNMeeting-Planning] ICANN69 Topic Proposal: The Domain Name Services Marketplace

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Tue Aug 11 13:52:40 UTC 2020

I think both are good but  I lean towards the first suggestion which I
think would be more productive in terms of informing participants about
what is happening.

The second one is very broad -- overwhelming -- maybe that's the point.
But will it lead to a productive discussion on how to deal with the
volume? Doubtful -- a lot of hand wringing probably.

Marita