[ALAC] Overlap between ALSes and non-At-Large parts of the ICANN community

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 16:15:59 UTC 2020

Hello Alan,

I think declaration on soi is usually the norm and if I recall correctly we
do ask about conflict when I was on ALAC though may not be done
religiously, but ofcourse I have no issue with making it a religion going
forward.

That said, I think the second recommendation may need to cover the
individual membership since we now have that category within the RALOs
(though their powers may vary across RALOs). Suggested text below

".....but such an overlapped membership must be declared in the ALS or
individual member application and in the biennial report..."

It can also be incorporated into the first recommendation if that is
preferred.

Regards
Sent from my mobile
Kindly excuse brevity and typos