[ALAC] Overlap between ALSes and non-At-Large parts of the ICANN community

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Mon Apr 20 12:22:10 UTC 2020

Hi All
Yes Alan paraphrased our discussion well. I think the idea of disclosure he was mentioning was in the form of an soi but this working group does not have that ability. But many of us were thinking it would be like it is in the GNSO where the subject of disclosure is talked about on each meeting as the first item. Ex. Does anyone have any changes to their soi.

We did nit deal at all with individual members as that is the subject of s different working group that Maureen will lead

Judith

Sent from my iPhone
Judith at jhellerstein.com
Skype ID:Judithhellerstein