[ALAC] Fwd: [ICANN Community Leaders] ICANN66 - Constituency Sessions - Topic from the Board

ABDULKARIM AYOPO OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Tue Sep 24 11:01:04 UTC 2019

+1

On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 4:49 PM Justine Chew <justine.chew at gmail.com> wrote:

> Absolutely agree with you, Jonathan. That would be the obvious topic to
> shoot for.
>
> Justine
> -----
>

> On Mon, 23 Sep 2019 at 22:26, Jonathan Zuck <JZuck at innovatorsnetwork.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Perhaps focus in on DNS Abuse?
>>
>> Jonathan Zuck
>> Executive Director
>> Innovators Network Foundation
>> www.Innovatorsnetwork.org
>>
>> ------------------------------

*Dr. Abdulkarim A.Oloyede*. *B. Eng (BUK), M.Sc (York), PhD (York), R.Eng,
A+*
*Senior Lecturer, **Department of Telecommunications Science, University of
Ilorin, Nigeria*
*Vice Chairman, Telecommunications  Development Advisory Group (TDAG),
**International
Telecommunication Union (ITU).*
*Alternative Emails: olouss at yahoo.com <olouss at yahoo.com>  OR
 aao500 at york.ac.uk <aao500 at york.ac.uk>*