[ALAC] My chat with Goran today

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 00:57:20 UTC 2019

That sounds like an excellent plan Yrjo? I like the idea of research being
carried out in the regions along the lines you suggest. And, including a
multistakeholder perspective.. governments, business, technologists, users.

We might need to bring in some experts to ensure that all ethical
considerations required for credible research are incorporated, - if we
cant find them within our ranks.

🙂👍