[ALAC] My chat with Goran today

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 11:59:44 UTC 2019

Dear Maureen,
Thank you for the information, great news and focus to these tasks.
Ready to participate in work, especially on all communication issues (2020
Organigram and ALAC-GAC communication paper).

Just need to understand may these both be separate procedure documents or
parts of our Comms Strategy.

Sincerely,
Natalia Filina

Officer of SIG IoT (ISOC)
Member of EURALO Individuals’ Association
https://atlarge.icann.org/alses/euralo
https://individualusers.org/

Member of ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement

   1.

+7 906 722 54 61
Moscow,
Russian Federation