[ALAC] Fwd: GAC Human Rights Core Value Implementation: Invitation

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 09:19:06 UTC 2019

Hi everyone

I've just received this from the GAC. They'd like to know if there is
anyone who would like to participate in a discussion in Montreal with the
GAC and other constituencies about how we in At-Large approach the
implementation of the Human Rights Core Value.

Do we have a volunteer? Let me know.

Maureen