[ALAC] ALS Mobilization Plan

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Oct 29 04:12:26 UTC 2019

As many of you know, we are in the midst of implementing the At-Large Review. A key part of this is using our ALS infrastructure to identify new active ICANN policy-oriented volunteers. To do this, we will need much better communications with ALSes and their members.

Much work was done by the ALS Criteria and Expectations Taskforce several years ago and the proposals it made were the basis for the At-Large Review proposals. It is now time to finalize and enhance those proposals and have them implemented.

You can find the current draft ALS Mobilization Plan at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ex6BjDrJjESxNZSbTYLbKswVsDvpaEvt/edit#heading=h.3n5st9wnowct .

We are looking for people with a strong knowledge of ICANN At-Large and ALSes to refine this plan for approval by the ALAC. This will be a relatively short-term project, but it is important to have active participation from all RALOs.

If you are interested in working on this, please send a message to At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>. The first meeting of the group will be convened shortly after ICANN66.