[ALAC] Message to Board on Strategic Plan

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 03:22:25 UTC 2019

Hi Abdulkarim

I want to give the predominance of time to the DNS Abuse that was given as
the ALAC's choice of topic  by the CPWG for discussion by the Board.

The Board asked for feedback on the strategic plan.. and Holly is going to
talk about fragmentation, which was discussed during the session.

However I think Holly asked for a summary of your question which she is
still waiting for because between you and her, the strategic plan topic has
only been assigned 5 minutes between you. Marita and Ricardo also only have
5 mins.

Please send her the actual question and a short statement.

Maureen