[ALAC] Nomination of Vanda Scartezini for GAC Liaison

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri May 10 22:43:47 UTC 2019

To be clear, all Liaisons to AC/SOs are appointed for one year terms and must be reappointed if they are to continue (or a new person selected by the ALAC). If the incumbent is willing to serve, the ALAC has the option of reappointing without issuing a call for nominations.

I am not aware of Maureen having started that process this year. Normally it will begin at some point after the June meeting.

Sent from my mobile. Please excuse brevity and typos.