[ALAC] The consolidated approach proposed by Keith Drazek

Hadia Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi Hadia at tra.gov.eg
Tue May 7 13:01:44 UTC 2019

Hi Maureen,

Thank you for your email. I do agree with all the suggestions, however I tend to find DoH as an upcoming topic that had not been discussed yet specially from a policy point of view, I would keep it. Also I tend to find the proposed topics by the GNSO as too many for one session. Some of the proposed topics could be a topic for a whole session like ARS and RDAP.

Kindest Regards
Hadia