[ALAC] The consolidated approach proposed by Keith Drazek

Satish Babu sb at inapp.com
Mon May 6 16:04:40 UTC 2019

Thanks very much, Olivier and Andrei, for the technical details.

A follow-up comment: Many regulators and Governments are not likely to be
happy with DoH/DoT, as these will undermine DNS-based site blocking that
many Governments currently use. I wonder how they will respond, and if this
is likely to impede scaling of these technologies (or if they can legally
block these).

satish