[ALAC] The consolidated approach proposed by Keith Drazek

Jonathan Zuck JZuck at innovatorsnetwork.org
Sun May 5 15:03:54 UTC 2019

Sounds good

Jonathan Zuck
Executive Director
Innovators Network Foundation
www.Innovatorsnetwork.org<http://www.Innovatorsnetwork.org>

________________________________
From: ALAC <alac-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> on behalf of John Laprise <jlaprise at gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2019 10:48:43 AM
To: DANIEL NANGHAKA
Cc: ALAC Working List
Subject: Re: [ALAC] The consolidated approach proposed by Keith Drazek

Concur

Sent from my Pixel 3XL

John Laprise, Ph.D.

On Sun, May 5, 2019, 9:36 AM DANIEL NANGHAKA <dndannang at gmail.com<mailto:dndannang at gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi Maureen,

Thanks for your email.

I agreement to vanda, ATRT3 has just kicked off and we are gathering respective data.

I appreciate Impact of GDPR and EPDP Phase 1 Recommendations on Existing Policies and Procedures as it is partinent to policy discussion and update. Since the EPDP phase 2 has not yet started i think it would not be necessary at the moment.

Otherwise I am in agreement with the listing as is in the discussion email sent.

Daniel K.Nanghaka

[https://mailfoogae.appspot.com/t?sender=aZG5kYW5uYW5nQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ%3D%3D&type=zerocontent&guid=0fdf83af-0ee6-4a2c-bac1-ae9787104bec]ᐧ