[ALAC] [CPWG] At-Large Consolidated Policy Working Group (CPWG) Call

Hadia Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi Hadia at tra.gov.eg
Thu Mar 28 09:29:13 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Following on yesterday's call, please find attached the phase two mind map. Also below are the questions open for discussion

                                                              i.      How should the team prioritize going forward?

                                                            ii.      What next steps should be taken in relations to the dependencies identified?

                                                          iii.      What should be the next steps in relation to the legal guidance to date?

                                                           iv.      What is the target date for publication of the Initial Report that the EPDP Team is aiming to work toward?

You can find a link to all the legal advice provided so far here https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=105386422

So here we are let's start the discussion. We could also have  the above on the wiki page so that we can carry on the discussion there.

Kindest Regards
Hadia