[ALAC] Bad Actor Admission

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 00:36:52 UTC 2019

I can tell you we know about working the margins. When OCL, Evan and I were
ALAC officers, regular informal conversations occurred with members of the
Ry/Rr constituency thru Michele, James and Robb. Those I consider quite
fruitful.

Regrettably, those guys, IMHO while mainstream, did not represent the
majority view in the contracted party house. Michele, for example, is a
hard case in argumentation. I got to engage with him extensively in the
EWG. But you could always expect a fair hearing from him.

-Carlton