[ALAC] Bad Actor Admission

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Mar 1 18:14:19 UTC 2019

If there is a concern among staff, it must be raised through the CEO to the Board. If he/she can convince the Board, the Board has the power to act. If not, then it does not warrant action (in the minds of those who ARE legally held responsible for the ICANN).

Should someone have seen GDPR coming and acted? And when it did become obvious, act faster, you bet.

Lots of people saw GDPR coming and said so. Why we didn't act is an interesting discussion. Ask me in Kobe.

Alan