[ALAC] Bad Actor Admission

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Mar 1 15:02:39 UTC 2019

John, do you really mean "ICANN org", ie staff, to make that decision?

Sent from my mobile. Please excuse brevity and typos.

On March 1, 2019 9:00:50 AM EST, John Laprise <jlaprise at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi and thanks Olivier,

My apologies for not being clear. I was suggesting a possible bylaws change where in ICANN org can ask the community to initiate policy development when it sees an urgent/important need that the community has not noticed.

Sent from my Pixel 3XL

John Laprise, Ph.D.