[ALAC] Bad Actor Admission

John Laprise jlaprise at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 12:31:57 UTC 2019

Well said Evan and I share your concerns. If memory serves, so does the
Board as MSM threats is a strategic planning issue. Musing upon waking I
was wondering whether it would help if we could implement a mechanism
whereby ICANN org could ask the empowered community to implement a pdp?
This might've avoided the current epdp issue.

Sent from my Pixel 3XL

John Laprise, Ph.D.