[ALAC] more about DOH from CENTR

Sebastien Bachollet sebicann at bachollet.fr
Sat Jun 22 09:18:25 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,
If you are interested in this topic (and not member of the CPWG) here is the link of a document to curate the topic on a Google Doc.
When a wiki page will be open we will transfer the document.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_RFSOKCWr3-B_gYnYPRESDWOyIa9eFwtLyk7EEscYvU/edit?userstoinvite=gordontc@gmail.com&ts=5d0d384c&actionButton=1#heading=h.qws9bsatccqs <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_RFSOKCWr3-B_gYnYPRESDWOyIa9eFwtLyk7EEscYvU/edit?userstoinvite=gordontc@gmail.com&ts=5d0d384c&actionButton=1#heading=h.qws9bsatccqs>
All the best
SeB