[ALAC] ICANN org publishes Charter on Government Engagement Approach

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Mon Feb 25 23:49:58 UTC 2019

Dear all,

I know this is a topic that is on top of mind for many of us. Kindly find a blog post from Göran Marby on the ICANN Organization engagement with governments and standards bodies:

https://www.icann.org/news/blog/icann-org-publishes-charter-on-government-engagement-approach <https://www.icann.org/news/blog/icann-org-publishes-charter-on-government-engagement-approach>

As you can read in the blog post, ICANN Org’s approach "will be limited to providing technical information on issues, regulations, and legislative efforts that impact ICANN's Mission <https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/governance/bylaws-en/#article1> or Articles of Incorporation <https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/governance/articles-en>."

This topic is of special interest to those involved in the Internet Governance discussion within our community.

I encourage you to read the post and the charter. Your thoughts and feedback are welcome.

Best regards,

León