[ALAC] Fwd: [Gnso-epdp-team] BC Consensus Call Responses

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 01:47:36 UTC 2019

Alan and Hadia,

Thank you for passing this on, from my purely personal perspective, the
IPC/BC proposed text amendments to the Final Draft of the EPDP Phase 1
Report, is that they are indeed, as indicated by you Alan, well worthy of
receiving ALAC/At-Large support.

Firstly, they are it seems to me, in keeping with a few concerns and
considerations on some matters raised in your discussions with the CPWG,
and also reflecting the views and preferences articulated by the majority
of active participants in the WG.

They also, in my view, act as enhancements and improvements to the existing
Draft Final Text, in the manner in which they seek to ensure greater
specificity and clarity about the purpose and expectations of the following
Phase 2 work of the EPDP Team, in addition to providing valuable timeline
information and guidance to the key actors/stakeholders engaged in and
affected by GDPR, in the near and medium term and provide both greater
surety and predictability to the Full Consensus outcomes of that work.

I would, therefore, encourage the ALAC and the rest of the CPWG / At-Large
Community to support your endorsement of this proposed text as 'friendly
amendments' (more than actually) to the Final Report...

<https://about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api&utm_content=thumb>
Cheryl Langdon-Orr
about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr