[ALAC] [CPWG] ALAC Statement to accompany EPDP Phase 1 FinalReport

Kan Kaili kankaili at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 17:51:21 UTC 2019

+1

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Seun Ojedeji
  To: Carlton Samuels
  Cc: ALAC ; CPWG ; Alan Greenberg
  Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2019 6:14 AM
  Subject: Re: [CPWG] [ALAC] ALAC Statement to accompany EPDP Phase 1 FinalReport

  If ALAC member support to Carlton's comments could make any difference, I do support this.

  While final draft has been replaced with "strong concerns" I think the last paragraph still reads that we object a number of sections yet we are supporting the entire package and that again doesn't read well.

  Regards

  Sent from my mobile
  Kindly excuse brevity and typos