[ALAC] Fwd: [Domain Name Marketplace Indicators] Release of Updated Indicators, Taxonomy and Schema documents

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Dec 9 23:17:03 UTC 2019

FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[Domain Name Marketplace Indicators] Release of Updated
Indicators, Taxonomy and Schema documents
Date: 	Mon, 9 Dec 2019 12:48:54 +0000
From: 	Mukesh Chulani <mukesh.chulani at icann.org>
To: 	gtldmarketplace at icann.org <gtldmarketplace at icann.org>

Dear Advisory Panel members,

Happy Monday! I wanted to let you all know that we have just released an
update to our Domain Name Marketplace Indicators, which you can access
via: https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/metrics-gdd-2015-01-30-en

We now have a total of 24 indicators profiled: 15 under the ‘Robust
Competition’ category,  4 under the ‘Marketplace Stability’ category,
and 5 under the ‘Trust’ category. This release also includes an update
to our detailed indicator schema and taxonomy documents, which you can
find at the same page. We are continuing to work with the team
overseeing ICANN’s Open Data Platform initiative, with the goal to
migrate our datasets over to the portal once launched, and facilitate
access to further sub-level data in the future.

As always, should you have any comments on the updated material or the
overall initiative, we would be pleased to hear your feedback.

With great appreciation for your continued support,

Mukesh Chulani

gTLD Accounts Senior Manager

gTLD Accounts and Services

Email: mukesh.chulani at icann.org <mailto:mukesh.chulani at icann.org>