[ALAC] ALAC criteria for NomCom

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 04:36:21 UTC 2019

As requested. My proposed corrections and edits are marked in the attached
copy.

Question:. While I assume this is the copy to be used to "advertise" the
upcoming vacancies, how will we be advising NomCom on gaps in the mix of
sitting ALAC members in order to meet the stated goal of "*The NomCom's
selections for ALAC are intended to diversify the skill and experience sets
of the ALAC*"? I recall this was an area for which we provided explicit
feedback in respect of the last NomCom Review..

Thanks,
Justine
-----