[ALAC] Fwd: APTLD Statement on Country and Territory Designations as Top-Level Domains

Javier Rua javrua at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 14:39:27 UTC 2018

Note:

WT5 has a meeting on 3 October. Call will focus on continuing to refine
draft preliminary recommendations, options, and questions to include in our
Initial Report. WT5 is planning to prepare a draft Initial Report for
discussion prior to ICANN63. We aim  to publish the Initial Report for
public comment in late November.