[ALAC] FINAL: SHORT Consensus Call: Fellowship Selection Criteria

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn
Thu Sep 13 06:07:21 UTC 2018

Hello Alan,

Again if a candidate has the skill of Policy Development including understanding of ICANN policy issues, Knowledge and some technical experience of and within the internet ecosystem as well as legal skills, Drafting skills, ability to analyze data from an Internet end user perspective, etc. I don’t think that he/she needs to be funded as fellow.

But I understand that at this very late stage, there is no room for modification….

Tijani BEN JEMAA
Executive Director
Phone: +216 98 330 114
            +216 52 385 114