[ALAC] FINAL: SHORT Consensus Call: Fellowship Selection Criteria

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 21:27:19 UTC 2018

Hi Judith

Thank you for your concern. I am sure that the O&E group were interested in
demonstrating a sample of the diversity of events that the Fellowship might
take advantage of. Theoretically all these events should be on the ICANN
calendar anyway, provided by ICANN Org staff who attend these events or by
many of the event organisers who may already be participants of the ccNSO,
GNSO or ASO.  I am sure that the Fellowship Committee will get the whole
list eventually, once they get all the Fellowship forms in.

Maureen

Maureen