[ALAC] SHORT Consensus Call: Fellowship Selection Criteria

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Sep 6 20:57:00 UTC 2018

Along with the need to select a Fellowship Selection Committee Member
representing the ALAC, we have been asked to make suggestions on the
criteria for selection and places to publicize the program.

The SC on Outreach and Engagement was given the task of working on
the latter document. the result (with a minor change to include
regional IGF meetings) is attached.

With this message, I am initiating a SHORT Consensus Call of the ALAC
to ratify the criteria document.

This Consensus Call will end at 23:59 UTC on Sunday, 9 September 2018.

If there are any questions of comments, please direct them to either
this list or to me directly.

Although messages indicating support are welcome, they are not
necessary. This Consensus Call will be deemed to have succeeded in
the absence of significant opposition (greater than 20% as specified
by ALAC RoP 12.3.3.1).