[ALAC] Reminder RSVP/ EPDP Initial Report webinar

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Nov 29 11:13:04 UTC 2018

Dear Hadia,

thanks for forwarding this. I emailed the GNSO Secretariat yesterday and
only a few hours from the call, still do not have details, neither do I
know whether they can or cannot do dial outs. I wonder why there is this
apparent air of secrecy surrounding the call - as in, why does one need
to send an email to the GNSO Secs in order to obtain the details of the
call? I'd imagine that just fills the GNSO Secretariat mailbox with
requests?
Kindest regards,

Olivier

On 29/11/2018 10:10, Hadia Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi wrote:

> Dear all,
>

> This is a reminder to RSVP if interested in joining the EPDP Initial
> Report webinar taking place on Thursday, 29 November 2018 at 14:00
> UTC. Kindly note that the Adobe Connect room is different from that
> used on the Tuesday/ Thursday meetings.
>

> To RSVP for the join information, please send an email to
> gnso-secs at icann.org <mailto:gnso-secs at icann.org>
>

> Hadia

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html