[ALAC] Endorsement request for the ICANN Leadership Programme 2019

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 17:10:15 UTC 2018

My dear ALAC colleagues

Messages from the LP coordinators are becoming more urgent. Therefore, in
order to enable our candidates to register by November 8, I am requesting
an ALAC endorsement by email, of the candidates proposed by their RALOs for
the ICANN Leadership Programme 2019. If you have any conflicts or
disagreement with the proposed names, please let us all know. I have
alternates in the wings.

*Please respond to this thread by 7 Nov Weds 12:00utc*.

1 - LAC Harold Arcos harold.arcos at gmail.com LACRALO Secretary
2 - AP Lianna Galstyan lianna at magic.am APRALO Vice Chair
3 - NA Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com NARALO Chair
4 - EU Joanna Kulesza joannakulesza at gmail.com EURALO ALAC
5 - AF Mohamed El Bashir mbashir at mbash.net AFRALO CHAIR

Also, apparently, more names can be submitted for the Chairing Skills
Programme, so if you know of anyone who may want to upskill their Chairing
Skills and would like to attend this programme (and is funded to go to
Kobe), please suggest their names too.

Sorry for the haste. Still waiting on a suitable date and time for the ALAC
meeting from staff.

Maureen