[ALAC] Fwd: ALAC Response to recent letters regarding At-Large Review

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon May 28 20:46:53 UTC 2018

As it turns out, the domain registration is not only protected by a
privacy service but one that uses non-compliant contact
information.  Just an accident I am sure.

The Twitter account page it points to has a letter on it that
identifies a problem that the ALAC wants to be involved in policy,
coincidentally (but nothing more) similar to a section of the NCSG
letter. They are very concerned that if we are more active in policy
work, we will overextend ourselves. Their concern is quite touching.

Alan