[ALAC] Fwd: ALAC Response to recent letters regarding At-Large Review

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Mon May 28 04:36:13 UTC 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Overall the response was great in my humble opinion. While i respect
the right of opinion of other SO's and AC's, we must recall that the
drivers of the process were opinionated in some cases which could
explain the view and reaction of some of the SO's and AC's. We should
therefore treat their sentiments as an opinion. The work At Large does
speaks for itself based on the quality of persons it has nominated to
the board in the recent past and its outputs in ICANN Policy
processes.

Best Regards