[ALAC] Fwd: ALAC Response to recent letters regarding At-Large Review

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Sun May 27 18:27:30 UTC 2018

Saw that too but it's a done deal.

All in all, the responses are  very restrained. I so too hate for allegedly
sensible people to insist they have a right to waste my limited and yes,
valuable time.

For I still don't believe the ALAC should just accept the narrative that
neither the NCSG or the CPH give a tinker's damn about how the ALAC
organize and does its business.

That is, unless they intended the ALAC to enumerate the sundry ways their
governance - and dare I say known positions! - may be characterised as
inimical to the public interest.

So I would've been more inclined to step on 'em to give up that bee in
their bonnet.

Carlton.