[ALAC] Suggested revision of At-Large Policy Development template

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu May 10 18:37:31 UTC 2018

We have again had a problem with the original
comment being changed without clear notice and causing confusion.

I have investigated whether Maureen suggestion is
possible (have additional DRAFT boxes be added as
needed) and found that this is not practical for
a number of reasons (a) it would have to be done
by staff since non-staff do not have the
privileges to alter these macros; b) few staff
have the skills; c) having specific staff do it
on a tight time-frame is not practical). In light
of that, I have instructed that staff modify the
pages to give clear instructions for what can be
done without extensive training or staff time to address the issue.

Alan