[ALAC] Posted draft on ccwg accountability final report

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at benjemaa.com
Tue May 8 11:48:53 UTC 2018

Thank you very much Hadia and Olivier,

I encourage everyone in the At-Large community to take part in this discussion about the CCWG Accountability WS 2 final report on the mailing list and on the wiki https://community.icann.org/display/alacpolicydev/At-Large+Workspace%3A+CCWG-Accountability+WS2+Final+Report <https://community.icann.org/display/alacpolicydev/At-Large+Workspace:+CCWG-Accountability+WS2+Final+Report> especially for those who can’t make the call tomorrow.

As you know, this public comment is about possible inconsistencies in the report since it is a compilation of the various sub-groups reports. So, the substance of the final report resulting from this public comment will not be different from this one.

The plan is to have the final report ratified by the chartering organizations (including ALAC) in Panama. To be prepared to ratify the report, it’s key that our At-Large community take the time to review it and take its decision with full understanding and conviction. This can be done through the call tomorrow, the mailing list and/or wiki contribution.

Tijani BEN JEMAA
Executive Director
Phone: +216 98 330 114
             +216 52 385 114