[ALAC] Auction proceeds survey

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Mon May 7 18:16:06 UTC 2018

Thank you Maureen for the explanation. I guess at this point  we had the experts exchanging their knowledge and experience with us, so the model to distributing and control the results to better use the money is relevant.
The balance between the efficiency, efficacy and cost must be considered, reason why other minds can think better than ours..
Kisses

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004