[ALAC] Auction proceeds survey

John Laprise jlaprise at gmail.com
Mon May 7 13:32:17 UTC 2018

Curiously enough, I happen to work for a 501c3 non-profit that contains a
charitable foundation (see www.rsna.org) and asked one of our senior people
to respond as an expert. We have a solution that is 3ish. My org has a
board but the foundation internal to the org has it's own board which makes
funding decisions according to it's mandate. Moreover, it also conducts
fundraising for ongoing research grants