[ALAC] Auction proceeds survey

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon May 7 13:18:36 UTC 2018

Dear Carlton,

I can understand that on the one hand, the whole exercise seems to be a
very very long winded way to proceed forward, thus appearing more like a
delaying tactic than anything else. But on the other, this is how ICANN
has addressed every challenge it has had to resolve. I deplore that
often-times the community appears to want to re-invent the wheel.
For instance, is it really the responsibility of the ICANN community to
define "What is the Open Internet?"
Kindest regards,

Olivier