[ALAC] Blog on meeting with contracted parties about interim model and GDPR compliance

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Wed May 2 02:33:49 UTC 2018

Dear all,

Today, Akram Atallah, President of the Global Domains Division, posted a note in the blog about the latest meeting held between ICANN organization and some contracted parties to discuss operational and technical aspects of ICANN’s proposed interim model and compliance with the EU GDPR.

You can find the blog post here <https://www.icann.org/news/blog/data-protection-privacy-update-meeting-with-contracted-parties-on-gdpr-compliance>.

This blog post also calls for wider community feedback on the proposed interim model so I encourage those of you interested in the topic to continue contributing to these efforts.

I hope you find this information useful.

Best regards,

León