[ALAC] Fwd: [Accred-Model] DEADLINE EXTENDED | Annotated - WHOIS Accreditation and Access Model v1.4

h.raiche at internode.on.net h.raiche at internode.on.net
Tue May 1 23:48:25 UTC 2018

Folks

We DO have a tiny bit more time.  So Jonathan, I had only a small
change to your text - which I put on the wiki.  In 24 hours, I think
we can agree on words - and then put something together.  We
certainly had lots of contributions and it would be a waste of
everyone's efforts not to say something now that the deadline has been
extendedn

And Evin - where is the link to the wiki on the accreditation model.
Could it please be found and put up so that we can have a final
attempt

Thanks

HOlly