[ALAC] Stephane van Gelder

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 17:51:55 UTC 2018

+1.

He was a good man. Had a minute of conversation at SJU, even taking the
time to encourage me to consider NomCom. May he RIP.

I support his nomination for the Ethos award, especially for reasons
outlined by Evan.

-Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment &
Turnaround*