[ALAC] DNSSEC KSK Rollover test

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Tue Mar 27 17:51:14 UTC 2018

HI I cannot be on the call but this is why I get when using comcast as my ISP

Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.

We can’t connect to the server at www.dnssec-failed.org.
If that address is correct, here are three other things you can try:

     Try again later.
     Check your network connection.
     If you are connected but behind a firewall, check that Firefox has
permission to access the Web.

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
Mobile/Whats app: +1202-333-6517
E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide