[ALAC] ALAC NomCom delegates

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Mar 27 02:58:09 UTC 2018

Selections/elections are coming soon. There has been a lot of
individual discussion recently about exactly what characteristics we
are looking for in the delegates we send to the NomCom. This year, I
think we need to be VERY clear in what we are looking for.

I would like to put together a small drafting team of people who have
NomCom and related experience to propose such a statement. Please
contact me privately if you are interested in participating.

The deadline for having such a statement for inclusion in the call
for volunteers is mid-April.